How can I tell if an opportunity is eligible for Grants.gov submission?
To find out if you can use Kuali Coeus for System-to-System (S2S) submission, in your proposal development document, you must locate your funding opportunity. To do this, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the S2S Opportunity Search tab, under the Basics section.
- Then, click the Find an Opportunity button to open the S2S Opportunity Search pop-up.
- From there, enter either a Valid Program No./Sponsor Opportunity No. or a CFDA No. into the associated field.
- Additionally, select Grants.gov as the Search Domain before clicking the Search button to display results.
- Then select the appropriate opportunity and add it to the proposal.
- If your opportunity is not available, and it is a Grants.gov submission, email email@example.com.
- If your opportunity is not available, or you are unable to look it up, please confirm that it is an S2S submission. If it is, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.