Kuali Coeus Support Team's "Lunch & Learn” sessions, topics based on questions we've received from the Community. Bring your lunch, we'll have snacks. Next session: May 4, 2016
Kuali Coeus is an enterprise-wide, cradle-to-grave, electronic system that is the result of the partnership between the Kuali Foundation and Coeus Consortium and is based on Coeus functionality developed at MIT.
May Lunch and Learn Session
Our next Lunch & Learn will be held May 3, 2016 (not April 27, 2016), in OSP’s Charles River conference room, from 12 noon-1pm.
We will cover the following items:
- Update, and upcoming changes, regarding D Forms (NIH)
- Detailed Budgets – How to ensure inflation is applied appropriately and on the correct dates for salary line items
Benefits of Transitioning to Kuali Coeus (KC)
Kuali Coeus combines the full functionality of Coeus Premium with the easy navigation of a web based tool such as CoeusLite.
- Kuali Coeus includes all of the modules found in Coeus Premium, such as the Award module, which were not available in CoeusLite
- Kuali Coeus is a single web-based tool that serves the needs of the Institute’s entire Research Administration community
- Functionally equivalent to Coeus, Kuali Coeus has a newly designed user interface that greatly enhances the User Experience (currently in final phases of development), Kuali Coeus utilizes Kuali Rice middleware that allows Kuali Coeus to be built in a more fluid fashion.
Kuali Coeus will be unavailable this weekend for deployment of a new release and testing. We will be shutting KC down at 5pm on Friday (2/12) through Monday (2/15).
OSP will be hosting two KC Forums on the fixes/improvements that are part of the latest Kuali Coeus release.
The KC Support team can help!