Do the MIT Internal Attachments go to Grants.gov, or are they only for internal use?
MIT Internal attachments are not transmitted to grants.gov. The following Attachment and Narative Types in Kuali Coeus will not be transmitted to Grants.gov:
- MIT Cost-Sharing Distributions
- MIT F&A Under-Recovery Distribution
- Other Institutional Attachment
- Institutional Narrative 1
How can I print/preview my Kuali Coeus prepared S2S Grants.gov application?
- Open the proposal
- Navigate to the S2S Opportunity Search, Forms subpanel.
- Select all the Mandatory and Optional forms wanted to print/preview
- Click Create PDF to compile the PDF file of the Grants.gov Forms.
- Save the file to your computer.
Note: As sponsor systems may reassemble the grants.gov application elements in a different order to meet their internal standards, we cannot match all the sponsors' specific application ordering.
What Narrative Type should I use when uploading attachments?
Why am I unable to see the User Attached Form when performing a Grants.gov form print preview?
The form will not be selectable for print preview. To view your User Attached Form, return to the section where you had uploaded it under S2S Opportunity Search. As long as Include shows as Yes among the forms list, it will submit to Grants.gov.