Transition Away from Kuali Coeus (KC) System to System (S2S) Beginning October 2021
Kuali Coeus (KC) System-to-System (S2S) will not be able to support Grants.gov submissions as new forms are issued beginning October 2021. Therefore, if you currently use KC S2S to submit your Grants.gov application, beginning with Oct 5th deadlines, you will need to...
- Use sponsor specific portals such as NSF FastLane or Research.gov for NSF, NASA NSPIRES, NIH ASSIST, etc.; OR
- Use Grants.gov Workspace
Please refer to the solicitation and speak with your Contract Administrator or RA Support at firstname.lastname@example.org in regards to the best submission portal for your proposal.
To help with Grants.gov Workspace applications, several resources are available for the community:
- RAP Session on “Workspace and Grants.gov” on September 14, 2021, 10am – please register through Atlas.
- Visit the new “Applying through Workspace” webpage with additional guidance.
- RA Support Team – the RA Support team is available to answer any questions and work with individuals one on one – please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Join us in our weekly Community Drop Ins, held Mondays, from 1pm-2pm. Zoom Meeting: https://mit.zoom.us/j/91518116791.
Anyone in the MIT research administration community is invited to attend and ask questions or discuss topics with their colleagues or RA Support team.
Please contact your Contract Administrator or RA Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.